Saturday 8 November 2014

DEAR MAMA

Dear mama,
                  I write this in tears of pain from the encaged walls of my premature grave. How quickly you seem to forget that black day you sneaked out of the safe hands of morality, dashed for the club, dressed in a bum-hugging crazy-tight mini-skirt looking for some love, dancing wild to the energetic rock & roll escaping from the speakers of the boom boxes. Inspiration sprung from the shots emptied down your throat, venom caged in enchanting glasses served from over the bar. High on rum and low on your senses, mama, you danced away sanity and flushed modesty down the drain.

   Papa got your sight on lock down while sipping from his glass, chilling in a corner. With you trapped in his radar, his hands zeroed- in on your butt. You dug him in the groin and sent shivers of passion down his spine. High on your medication, the big head shut down and the small head rose. His waist followed yours as you perform the snake dance step. Stuck in the heat of passion in each other's arms, to the loud heavy metal, you both boogied down.
   The fun moved from the dance floor to his block, Armstrong swooping you around in the strength of his outstretched arms, while you lay there in comfort thinking this is love. You remember how you opened your railway to the passage of his train? Leaving I, the sole passenger, ignorant of the calculated forthcoming disaster. If only I knew I wasn't gonna make it to my destination, laying low in Heaven and staring down at you in peace would have been no bad idea.
   Papa humped you till the last drop of his filthy sweat, drunk in lust and lost in your world. Your bed squeaked nightly, continuous breeding with no off-season. You both left me stranded in the cold hands of eternal sleep, via a brutal trip far from bliss. Displaced brakes set me on an highway to the grave ! Mama, how could you ignore my silent wail and cry for mercy ? Bringing my yet-to-begin journey to an abrupt end !
    He's groping my flesh with the wicked throngs of his forcep, itching to rip me alive with his heartless curette. Mama please don't do this...Mama, no,stop him ! I grasp onto you with all my feeble strength, begging you in tears from within to save my gasping breath, but you closed your eyes, shut your heart, murdered your conscience, and let my plea fall on sheer deaf ears. I bore the agony in silent outcry...un-imaginable decibels of pain. No one should ever have to know the horror of being dismembered alive. Say me hi to that white-uniformed bald head who joined in the bloodshed, I hope he gets to wear hot black linens in a burning cell while rotting in hell !
   Denied by you, my lifeline and my life support, one I thought was my best friend and truest love. You watched in silence as 'Doctor Kill' sent pain flowing through my vein, piercing his murderous knife through the suppleness of my weak limbs and rendering me lame. Mama, it hurts...mama I'm bleeding! Too feeble for this fight, I kiss my soul goodbye, breath my last and give up the ghost. Even in death, it feels good to have some fresh air. Congratulations, my massacre just bought you a successful D&C. You sigh for freedom while I get dumped somewhere in a trash heap to rest in pieces. I never should have fell for your selfish heart mama, it doesn't have a brain besides keeping you alive ! No closed casket, no six feet, no twenty one gun shot salute in respect of a fallen hero. I'll never understand why I had to pay for your mistakes both, but I guess you now realise how short lived pleasure birth long living pain.
   Mama, its hard for me to say my heart isn't yearning, to draw a shotgun and bury a shot in your skull so you can feel it burn. But its done, I'm gone, so mourn no more. I'll forever look down at you from here, with a heart filled with nothing but un-damped ardour. This is where I drop my pen, dinner's ready and Gabriel calleth. I only hope you go and kill no more.


                                                                                                        Yours in love,
                                                                                                        Unborn Child.
                                               
                                                


This article is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce in part or whole, in any form, without obtaining my written permission. Thank you.

1 comment: