Monday 4 August 2014

SLOW DOWN, ITS VANITY !



Sometimes we just have to pause and chill
To slow down on life and be at ease
Decelerate on the throttle and park to think
Everything in life is vanity

Sometimes, all we do is chase the dream
We hurt anyone just to bloom
Success and happiness is the main deal
But everything in life is vanity

Only if we could walk to the cemetery
Or pay a sober visit to the mortuary
They are full of both the rich and lowly
Everything in life is vanity

I once went to a house to commemorate
My heart just slowed down on its beat rate
As I looked down at the corpse, I tried to relate
That everything in life is vanity

Should I join in the tears cause he took the exit?
Who really should be doing the sympathy?
The corpse or we he left in the struggle?
Everything in life is vanity

We dream about riches, houses and all the big cars
Wealth, mansions and all the great yatch
Drinks, women and all the party bash
Everything in life is vanity

I try to think of a "where" after death
Where there's no languish and no regret
Heaven is the only street I've learnt
Everything in life is vanity !!!




This article is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce in part or whole, in any form, without obtaining my written permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment